Thread: Beautiful Belinda!

Beautiful Belinda!

Dearest Belinda, what a lovely kitty you are! You are absolutely beautiful indeed in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us! You're so pretty with that fur that's mostly-white with touches of brown tabby around your face and head! And you have the sweetest face with your cute pink lips and nose and those lovely big golden-green eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to The Netherlands to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you for me .

And what a story you have to tell! You were found on the streets of Istanbul in a box with your kittens. You were brought to a shelter and after some time transported to The Netherlands. There you met your dear person, and you and he/she fell in love and adopted each other! You've been together for seven years now. You have the most delightful personality: you're very sweet, courageous, intelligent, and cute. You make your person very glad by showing how happy you are with her/his choice! You two love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Belinda, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 06-07-2019 at 07:53 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Belinda, what a beautiful European Shorthair girl you are. You look so soft, and your face with those green eyes, pink lips and nose is adorable.
    I love your big ears!
    I'm glad that you and your kittens were rescued from the mean streets, and that your person decided to adopt a senior kitty.
    You are showing your gratefulness by being sweet and loyal, and I agree: you are irresistible.
    Belinda, you are a precious kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day, beautiful Belinda!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Belinda in the Netherlands! Happy Cat of the Day!

I like your lovely white fur, and your pretty face! You were rescued and traveled to the Netherlands, where you are a much loved kitty! Perfect!

Happy Cat of the Day to Belinda!

What a gorgeous girl

So happy you and Belinda found each other and you gave your home and love to an older kitty. She is is beautiful girl and it’s amazing how our rescue kitties seem to make sure we know their gratitude for being adopted. Wishing you many more happy years together! Congrats, Belinda on being COTD every day!