I haven't posted in a loooong time. I'm not even sure if any of the members I used to talk to are even still around. But in case they are, I wanted to update everyone.

I would post pictures, but I have zero idea how to do that anymore here. What I used to do doesn't seem to work anymore (getting the img code from Photobucket or directly from my computer using the 'insert picture' option, and download through the 'manage attachment' section, nothing is working). If anyone can let me know I can update this to include their pictures.

Bear passed suddenly and unexpectedly at home at the age of 14 1/2 on July 6 2016. I also lost my Mother to heart failure in January that year, and her 18 year old cat I inherited in August that year due to kidney failure. Is it any wonder I call it the year of death?

Pooky (Bear's brother) died at home at the age of 16 1/2 on June 23 2018 We are unsure what caused his death as he had been doing pretty good and suddenly over a 3 day time period he just stopped eating and quickly went downhill. His labwork was showed some elevated kidney tests but nothing really bad, he had Hyperthyroid disease and had been on medication for that for a couple years. He had IBD for 1 1/2 years prior to this but again, he was on medication for it. Being he was my favorite, a polydactyl, and a Ragdoll mix, I really miss him the most.

I still have Cami who will be 15 in October. She has some blindness starting, weight loss, and eating isn't always good, but she's playful still.
Josh and Sassy (my last 2 remaining bottle babies and also foster failures) will be 13 in September. They are doing good. I may try to post updated pix of them if anyone is interested & someone can let me know how.