Thread: Marvelous Matze

Marvelous Matze

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 173
Size:  12.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Your fur just looks so soft and beautiful.
    You get plenty of good food and time to run.
    What rabbit could ask for anything more?
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Precious Matze!

Hi Matze in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful baby bunny you are, Matze, precious beyond words! Oh, what I wouldn't give to cuddle you, to pet your soft, fluffy coat and stroke those long velvety ears! You truly must be one extra special bunny, Matze, having been nominated for Pet of the Day by your human's friend! And how wonderful for you, being so loved, not only by your family but by your adopted human too! What fun your family and friends are in for, watching you grow more beautiful with each passing day, the bunch of you sharing so many happy, fun filled times! How lucky your family is, having a best furry friend as sweet and loving, as beautiful as you, Matze! You're a treasure!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Matze! Meeting you today has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing to your heart's content, munching on some yummy carrot and salad, being loved and pampered to pieces by your family and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Matze, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

How beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Matze, what an adorable, beautiful young rabbit you are! You are so pretty in that terrific photo, with that colorful soft-looking fur and that sweet face with those lovely big eyes. You're only five months old! We know you and your dear young humans, your owner and the friend who wrote the post, have many years of delight ahead as you grow. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Matze, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear young special friends and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with some special carrots and salad!

Last edited by phesina; 05-26-2019 at 07:29 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being today's Pet of the Day, Matze!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Matze, on being POTD! You are beautiful and adorable! Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! from all of us @ http://www.guineapigsrfun.net P.S. Friendly Reminder: We hope Matze's cage is inside his human family's home - pet rabbits should not life outdoors due to predators, weather, poisons, lack of safety and boredom!