Thread: Lovely Lucy

Lovely Lucy

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 159
Size:  11.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beautiful and smart little girl you are.
    You enjoy being part of the family.
    Celebrate your special day.

Oh my gosh, dearest Lucy, just look at that face! What an adorable Patagonian Conure you are! You are so pretty and happy in those great photos, and you clearly enjoy hanging out with your family. You have the most delightful personality, and you make your dear people smile with your antics and energy. You were their first bird, and since then they've fallen in love with all kinds of birds! You and they and your little friend Kiwi the lovebird all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lucy, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear pal Kiwi and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I Love Lucy!!!

Hi Lucy! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a gorgeous Patagonia girl you are, Lucy! And true to your beloved namesake, that other "Lucy," just as fun loving and entertaining as can be!

How lucky your humans are, having been blessed with a first feathered family member as beautiful and joyful, as talented and entertaining, as sweet and loving, as sociable as you! Phew! Well, if any birdie is capable of making a flock of humans bird lovers for life it's you! You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, and so very deserving of you big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Lucy! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...going off on fun adventures, making mischief with your trusty little Lovebird sidekick, Kiwi; receiving countless cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and wee kisses to you, precious Lucy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear little Kiwi, too!

Such a goofer!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a smart Patagonian Conure you are, Lucy.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Lucy, on being POTD! I Lucy! You are gorgeous, brilliant and adorable! (We birds!) We loved reading about your loving home and happy life with your BFF, Kiwi! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546