Thread: Darling Duchess

Darling Duchess

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  14.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    A very accomplished pup. In charge of security and an actress
    Pitbulls are a wonderful breed, and you prove that
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Duchess of Sears Hill, what a smile! You are absolutely beautiful, and what a delightful personality you have! You're a terrific advocate for Pit Bulls, being a prime example of the unique, outstanding qualities of the breed. You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Duchess, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 05-23-2019 at 08:24 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Duchess!

Greetings Duchess of Sears Hill! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful Pibble girl you are, Duchess, one amazing ambassador for Pitties worldwide! In body and in heart, you represent the true nature of the Pittie: kind and gentle, goofy and fun loving; cuddles craving gentle mush buckets!

We are so thankful to your Mom/Dad for her/his tireless dedication to rescue, for his/her advocacy on behalf of your wrongly maligned breed. As your humans says, your breed is the most neglected and abused, traumatized, misrepresented and yes, imprisoned and euthanized of all; 1000's being put to death in "kill shelters" across the U.S. every single day; overlooked and passed over having been deemed "unadoptable." In truth, so many of you beautiful souls have known nothing but lives of misery and isolation; overbred and unloved, never a kind human touch; ears cut off with scissors then dumped like trash on the streets or at kill shelters when you've worn out their "usefulness." But ask anyone who has opened up their home and heart to Pittie, a person such as your Mom/Dad and they will tell you there is no more devoted and loving pup on the planet, if given a chance!

The Duchess of Sears Hill is not only the Director of Security for our property; she's also an accomplished actress, having played the character of Crab in The Two Gentlemen of Verona at our American Shakespeare Center, appearing onstage five times so far to thunderous applause. All of which makes one think of the enormous potential for life and love that neglected and abused dogs can offer us if we only can take them to heart, to give them a real chance at life, and to realize that while we're the origin of their problems, we can also be the solution.
    Great thanks to your human for sharing her/his love filled tribute with us, your heartwarming, inspirational and life affirming back story. Your Mom/Dad is one lucky soul, having a best friend and loving companion, a full fledged family member in you, Duchess!
    You truly are a gem of a girl, beautiful inside and out, a treasure (not to mention an accomplished. encore evoking actress, hehe) and so very deserving of your big day of honor! You're the best!!!

Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! As for me, I'm off to watch your human's documentary! Lots of love, big hugs and slobbery smooches to you, precious Duchess, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

That trademark Pittie smile!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I want to give Duchess one of my homemade peanut butter cookies!

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day Darling Dutchess of Sears Hill!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana