Thread: Kitty Bob!

Kitty Bob!

KittyBob,

What a gorgeous ginger cat you are. You have a regal bearing about you, yet I must question why someone of royal lineage would stoop to roll about.
    in the dirt?! Possibly one of your long ago ancestors must have relished this form of cleansing and that gene survived many generations.

I’m happy to hear you have recovered from a serious illness and are now back in fighting form. (It’s not good when our beloved felines lose weight&#128559

Congratulations on being COTD. You definitely deserve it, especially since you have earned the title of “most balanced kitty ever”!

Ask for special treats and special scritches...it’s your day!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Dearest Kitty Bob, what a beautiful Orangeman you are! You are absolutely gorgeous in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. You're so handsome and stately in the first one, and what a mighty yawn you are producing in the second! Your orange tabby fur with touches of white is so pretty and looks so soft (my orange-tabby-with-white girl Sparkler says "Hello, Meow!"), and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big green eyes! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Phoenix to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You love everyone and love settling on any available laps. You are full of energy and make your dear Purrrsons smile with your antics. You dash out through your own kitty door into the back yard to bat at butterflies and lizards (wise of you to avoid the large pigeons!) and drink from the swimming pool. You like to roll in the dirt every day, then come inside and roll on the bed. We're so very glad that you recovered from that serious illness and are now doing just fine. You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Kitty Bob, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a handsome Orange Tabby you are, Kitty Bob.

I am glad you have recovered from a serious illness.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana