Thread: Beautiful Yuna!

Beautiful Yuna!

Hello, Yuna in the Netherlands! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful kitty you are! I like your long fur, which looks very smooth and soft to pet! You are not a big fan of having a picture taken but these show your loveliness!

Happy Cat of the Day to dear Yuna!

Dearest Yuna, you are gorgeous! What a stunning Norwegian Forest Cat you are. You are absolutely beautiful in all those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. That long, fluffy fur is downright luxurious and looks so soft.. and just look at that amazing tail! And what a sweet face you have, with those lovely big golden eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to The Netherlands to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you for me .

What a story you have to tell! You have been with your dear person nearly all of your life, almost ten years now! You are a typical girl who knows she is pretty, but you're very sweet, not snobby about your beauty. You stay close to your housemates because you don't like to be alone. How scary, that time you fell out of the fourth-floor window! I'm so very glad and grateful that you "had not even a scratch after that fall," and that you're much more careful about windows ever since. You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Yuna, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Norwegian Forest Cat you are, Yuna. You long fur looks so soft and pretty.

I am glad you weren't hurt after falling out of a fourth floor window.

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana