Thread: Karismatic Kamara

Karismatic Kamara

Name:  21.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  349.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beautiful girl. How could anyone ever mistreat you?
    Now you have found the perfect home, full of love.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Karismatic Kamara!

Greetings, Kamara! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a stunning Paso Fino you are, Kamara! It's hard to believe the gorgeous, sleek and shiny, healthy and vibrant girl I see before me was once the victim of such horrible neglect and abuse. Thankfully you escaped the clutches of that evil human, finding your way to the responsible and knowledgeable, devoted and loving forever family you always deserved; a home where you will forever and always be safe and cherished (not to mention complete with Paso Fino friends)!

Endless thanks to your humans for being so patient, giving you all the time you needed to heal, physically and emotionally; to learn to love and trust humans again! And oh, how far you've come under your family's love and care! How lucky they are to have a 4 legged friend as brave and beautiful as you, Kamara! You truly are a treasure, a fighter and survivor, an inspiration to us all!

Kamara is doing way better now and she is getting fat. Kamara's favorite gait is a trot. She gets along well with the other horses and she is recovering very well. My mom now rides her and we are very gentle and careful of what we do around her. We want her to know she is always safe here, and will never have to be afraid again. She is just precious.
    Thanks to your family for sharing your heartwarming rags to riches rescue story with us! Meeting you has made me evening! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, hanging out in the pasture with your Paso Fino pals, all of your horse friends; taking a leisurely ride in the field; treated to some apple, carrot or peppermint; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and a big hug to you, precious Kamara, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your horse friends too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful Paso Fino you are, beautiful Kamara. I am sorry you were mistreated in your former home. Now you are living where you are safe and loved.
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Kamara, you are beautiful! What a gorgeous Paso Fino Horse you are! And what a heart-rending story you have to tell. I'm appalled and so sorry you had such a horrible time and such awful treatment at your previous "home." I'm so glad to learn you were rescued by kind people who have been giving you all the time and space and love you need to heal.

Now you live the life you deserve (and always deserved)! You have a terrific home with several other horses and people who love you very much, and you are recovering very well. Your dear people treasure you and want you to know that you are always safe with them and never have to be afraid again. Bless those wonderful people, and bless you, sweet Kamara! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Kamara, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Kamara, on being POTD! You are a survivor and we celebrate and honor you today and every day! We're so glad you have a loving, caring and appreciative fur-ever family! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net