Thread: Lovely Lucy!

Lovely Lucy!

Dearest Lucy, what a beautiful lady you are! Your Tuxedo fur is absolutely gorgeous and looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute black nose, those lovely big golden eyes, and that white chin giving you the 'haughty sneer' expression. You are so pretty in those great photos! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Central New Jersey to pet you, and pet your feline housemates too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

What a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are very highly-opinionated and self-willed, qualities that serve you well as a cat. You can be warm and loving and affectionate (when you want to be and on your terms), or else testy and short-tempered. It takes you a while to warm up to strangers or new feline arrivals in your household, and you take your sweet time deciding about really accepting other cats. You can be very playful, and you keep your servants' bed nice and warm for them on cold winter nights. You are also quite helpful when there is a chicken or beef or turkey or ham dinner to be shared. You and your dear Purrrsons and kitties all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lucy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and kitty housemates and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special tomatoes (raw, sliced) - honeydew melon - pepperoni pizza - soup - Italian sausage!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Lucy, what a beautiful tuxedo girl you are. Your coat is so shiny and soft looking, and your face is adorable.
    I'm glad that your family was up to your cattitude and that they gave you a new, forever home.
    You make yourself heard by being testy and opinionated, and you will take your time to warm up to strangers, especially to new kitties!
    That doesn't mean, though, that you don't have a loving and affectionate side, but you decide where and when.
    You also have an eclectic taste in food, anything from sliced tomatoes to soup.
    Lucy, your family wouldn't change you for the world, and I wish you and your parents a great day full of celebration (with some salami?), and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Lucy, I have a question: Is there another cat in one of those photos? The kitty in the top photo has white going down from her forehead to around her black nose and then down to her chin. In the second picture, the kitty's face is all black except for under her left chin.

Which one is you, and who is the other one? Or did you just put on some special makeup for one of the photos?

Both photos are beautiful, of one or two gorgeous cats!

Congratulations again, Lucy!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

Hello, Lucy in New Jersey! Happy Cat of the Day!

You look very nice in your tuxedo, with your fur that looks so soft to pet! You have your people wrapped neatly around your cute paws- purr-fect! Best of all, you are a much loved kitty ❤️

Happy Cat of the Day, pretty Lucy!

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Dearest Lucy, I have a question: Is there another cat in one of those photos? The kitty in the top photo has white going down from her forehead to around her black nose and then down to her chin. In the second picture, the kitty's face is all black except for under her left chin.

Which one is you, and who is the other one? Or did you just put on some special makeup for one of the photos?

Both photos are beautiful, of one or two gorgeous cats!

Congratulations again, Lucy!

Lucy's former owner here- you're right, the first photo is Sophie, an elusive momma tuxedo cat who eluded capture for years- we got all her kittens and boyfriends before we finally got her. Lucy is the one in the bottom pic- don't really know how that happened--????
    bowlkat
    "If they could cross Man with the cat, it would improve
    Man, but it would deteriorate the cat." - Mark Twain

Oh, that's great! Thank you, bowlkat. Lovies to Lucy and Sophie and all!

Cheers!
    - Pat

Purrrs!
    - Sparkler and Galaxy

Last edited by phesina; 05-21-2019 at 07:53 PM.
    Death thought about it.

What a lovely tuxedo lady you are, Lucy.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana