Thread: Beautiful Bear

Beautiful Bear

Name:  20.jpg
Views: 234
Size:  239.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog/wolf of the Day.
    You are one handsome boy.
    I like the idea that you are not owned, but a partner.
    Sounds like a wonderful relationship .
    Celebrate your special day.

Beautiful

I love Bear! I had a dog half wolf and I am well aware of the intelligence, loyalty, love, tenderness and all the wonderful qualities! What a blessing

Beautiful Bear!

What a beautiful, truly magnificent animal you are, Bear! Your Golden x wolf lineage is clearly evident not only in your stunning good looks, your coat and glowing yellow eyes, but in your spirit as well, your inner light! There's something so mystical in your expression!

We are so thankful to your human for rescuing you from the streets, providing you with all the vet care required to return you to perfect, glowing health; helping you to heal physical and emotionally; seeing you for that diamond in the rough that you were, the noble and intelligent, loyal and loving boy that you are!

How very lucky your human is, having a best friend, a life partner and soulmate in you, Bear! You truly are one in a million, a treasure, simply the best!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, Bear! Meeting you has been a joy! Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, spending special time with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and a big hug to you, beautiful Bear, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Stunning!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Bear, you are absolutely gorgeous! What a majestic fellow you are, a stunning combination of Golden Retriever and Wolf. And what a story you have to tell! We are so very glad and grateful that your dear person rescued you from the streets. You were only about six months old and in really pathetic shape. She/he recognized your intelligence and noble soul, had your wounds and ailments treated, and brought you home. Now you and he/she are partners, living together as dear friends. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bear, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations beautiful Bear on being today's Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana