Thread: Precious, Sweet Hachi-Ko Angel!

Precious, Sweet Hachi-Ko Angel!

Dearest Hachi-Ko, also known as "Precious", "Jewel", "Child", what a beautiful Angel you are, and what a precious kitten indeed, taken so early from earthly life. All those great photos are marvelous, and thank you for sharing them with us. Your gorgeous black fur is so sleek and looks so soft, that picture of you sitting up tall and watching with your lovely golden eyes is stunning, and how sweet to see you cuddled up and snoozing with your dear buddy Koshka! I wish I could reach through the screen and ..all the way to the Rainbow Bridge! ..to pet you, and to San Jose, Costa Rica to pet Koshka! I can't, of course, but I know the other Angels are all petting you at the Bridge and your dear person is petting Koshka in San Jose .

I'm so very sorry you passed away so very young, only ten months of age. You packed in a lot of living in the time you were with your dear family, didn't you! Your dear special friend has so very much to say about your sweet, delightful personality and all you've done and how beautiful and smart and talented you are. You're a cat of many languages: English, Spanish, Meow, and the Spanish version of that! You and your dear friend and Koshka all love and miss each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you shared and will always share!

Congratulations, darling Hachi-Ko Angel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Koshka and special friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration in your memory, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know the other Angels are all rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 05-19-2019 at 07:45 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Hachi Ko Angel was indeed, without question, the most spectacular, unique and divine little COTD ever !!! ❤️❤️

Hachi-Ko

What a beautiful sleek kitty you were, dear Hashi, and how incredibly sad that you crossed the Rainbow Bridge at such a young age.

They say that dogs are smarter than cats, but I don’t believe that about all cats. Clearly you were the exception! Such an intelligent young kit, knowing all those words...and in dual languages!

It’s such a shame that your true potential will never be known, but at least we can celebrate your COTD status. Hopefully you’re looking down from far away and can sense how very special you were and how much you were and are loved even now. I know your passing was horribly sad for your purrents, but a little bit of elite status may make them feel a little better.
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

What a beautiful kitty you were, Hachi Ko Angel.
    I am sorry you left for Rainbow Bridge so early.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hachi-Ko

Dear sweet Hachi-Ko
    I want to start out just saying how absolutely adorable you are. The picture of you curled up in a box with another kitty friend melts my heart ❤️
    Even though you were taken from your person wayyy to soon, it is obvious that you brought so much love and joy to the world.
    You were also a very smart kitty, not only did you know words in English, you were bilingual! Because you also knew words in Spanish! This is a quality that truly makes you unique, not many cats are bilingual.
    From what is sounds like, you really loved your harness, and wore it all day, every day. How cute! 💕💕💕
    We all know that you continue to watch over your own family from the rainbow bridge. Still bringing that joy and love to the world from up there. You will always be remembered and loved in the hearts of those who knew you.
    Rest In Peace, sweet Hachi-Ko ❤️