Thread: Sweet Silly Stunning Stinky!

Sweet Silly Stunning Stinky!

Dearest Stinky, you are absolutely gorgeous! What a beautiful kitty you are! That pure-white fur is stunning and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with your pale-pink nose and ears and those lovely big blue eyes. You look so knowledgeable and comfortable in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Huntsville, AL to pet you, and pet your two white kitty housemates too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a heartwarming story you have to tell! A man brought you, a 6-week-old kitten, into a store one day and asked if "anyone wanted this thing?" I'm so very glad and grateful that your soon-to-be skin-sister worked there and brought you home, and I thank and bless her from the bottom of my heart!

You moved in with your new family's eleven-year-old white cat, and your new Purrrsons named you Stinky, which you clearly like because you come running whenever you hear it. And then two years later another solid white stray kitten, Bapu, joined the family. You kitties all have a great time together, tussling and confusing your Purrrsons as to which one is which, then running all around the house. You like to play rough and fast and jump high in the air. You want to be where the action is, including watching the computer printer print and sticking your paw in if you aren't stopped. I'd love to see you sleeping on that sofa arm with your head and paws all hanging down! You and your dear Purrrsons and Bapu and other white kitty housemate all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Stinky, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and Bapu and other white kitty and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

2. Wow such a gorgeous kitty!
    congratulations on him being Cat of The day

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Beautiful Stinky!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

What a beautiful kitty Stinky is! Happy Cat of the Day!