Thread: Magnificent Lucifer!

Magnificent Lucifer!

Hi Lucifer! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a magnificent, simply stunning Iguana you are, Lucifer! Your photos are breathtaking! You truly are one gorgeous creature, Lucifer, though it's also nice to see you're not above showing your more lighthearted side! Your lettuce head shot is too funny! What a goofer!

I'm so very sorry to hear of your awful start at life, Lucifer, the horrible neglect and abuse you suffered at the hand of your former "human." As your mom/dad says, it's critical that before welcoming an animal of any species into their home and heart (especially a species as unique as yours) a family first do the necessary research to assure that they are able to meet that animal's physical and emotional needs, and most important of all, that they are willing to make that lifetime commitment!

Thankfully, you were rescued in time, finding your way to the most responsible and knowledgeable, loving and devoted family; finally living the happy, carefree, love filled life you always deserved! It took a bit of time, and a whole lot of unconditional love before you would come to love and trust, to heal physically and emotionally but just look at you now, the very picture of good health and happiness, your true inner light shining ever so bright!

One more interesting fact - his name, Lucifer, means "bringing light" - and he certainly adores his sunlamp, and bring light to our days in return.
    How very lucky your family is, Lucifer, having a best friend as beautiful and special as you, their source of never ending light and love! You truly are one brave and beautiful boy, a fighter and survivor, one in a million!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Lucifer! Meeting you today has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...basking under the light of your lamp, taking a leisurely walk with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, magnificent Lucifer, our very special and nost deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Stunning!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lucifer

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 275
Size:  14.7 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    I'm so glad you found a forever home with
    people who will properly care for you.
    Now you can relax, sun yourself and eat well.
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Lucifer, you are beautiful! Such a stunning, gorgeous Iguana there, magnificent indeed in those great photos! I was appalled to read of your unfortunate earlier "home," and I am so very glad and grateful that you wound up with your wonderful REAL family. Now you are cared for properly and appreciated and loved. You were given the space you needed to become the delightful family member you are now! You tan in the sun on your own pedestal and eat well and go for walks on your leash with the family. You enjoy being petted by them and bobbing your head. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lucifer, the light-bearer to your family, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Lucifer, I am glad you now live where you are properly cared for. Congratulations on being POTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana