Thread: Beautiful Angel Bug

Beautiful Angel Bug

Dear Bug, what a beautiful girl you were here on earth, and now a precious kitty angel at the Rainbow Bridge. Your tabby and white fur looks so soft, and your face, with those big, inquisitive eyes, is so sweet.
    I love your story, and I am so grateful to your person for giving you a chance. There are so many treasures to be found at the shelters, and you were one of them.
    You didn't like your nails trimmed and you didn't like other cats, but you were a people kitty, visiting the neighbors when they opened their doors.
    You were also well-traveled, one winter you even went to Mexico in a motor home. Your favorite food was breaded haddock, and there was always some available.
    You and your person had a wonderful life together, but even 19 years seem so short.
    Bug, you will never be forgotten and you will always be in your mom's/dad's heart.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Bug, you are beautiful! What an adorable Angel girl you are! That brown tabby and white fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute colorful nose and those lovely big eyes. You look like you are in the middle of saying something very profound in that first photo (and I'm sure you are)! I wish I could reach through the screen and ..all the way to the Rainbow Bridge .. to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know the other Angels are all petting you for me .

And what a lovely, sweet story you have to tell! You got rescued in the nick of time when you and your dear Purrrson-to-be met at the Humane Society in Ottawa on May 3, 1999. That good, kind tech Crystal fostered you out to him/her, and off you went to what became your Purrrmanent Home. As soon as you got home, you were cuddling up together on the bed. You became your dear Purrrson's first and only "foster failure," and you had 19 wonderful years together! You didn't like other cats much, but you were extremely sociable with people, running into other apartments and chatting with the neighbors. You were a good traveler, moving to Winnipeg a couple of years later and even taking a motor-home trip to Mexico! You had a good appetite and especially liked frozen breaded haddock. About a year ago your appetite started to decline, and when you lost interest in even haddock, your dear Purrrson knew it was time. You went to the Rainbow Bridge May 10 last years. You and she/he love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home and life you shared and will always share!

Dearest Angel Bug, we are sending our deepest condolences to your dear Purrrson, who loves you and misses you and grieves you so very much. Please send some Angelic purrrs to her/his heart in reassurance that all is well, you are watching over him/her always, and you will welcome her Home, One Fine Day...

Congratulations, darling Angel Bug, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and precious memories and all your favorite Angelic games and treats. We know the other Angels are all rejoicing with you!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day, beautiful Angel Bug!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Bug

Dearest Bug,
    Congratulations on being our cat of the day! You 100 % deserve it, just like your person said!
    Your name is purrfect for you, that’s for sure. I love those big round eyes! 💕
    You we’re lucky enough to have 19 years with your person. Throughout those years, you lived in a couple different places, including Mexico! Quite the traveler!
    I’m so glad that you found your furrever home with your person. And it turned out you we’re completely friendly with humans, despite the label you first had been given by the humane society.
    Thank you so much for bringing so much love and joy to the world, you will always be remembered and loved, Sweet Bug ❤️ 😺