Thread: Mikki the Magnificent

Mikki the Magnificent

What a handsome boy you are, Mikki. And while your first picture does not show it, the belly-up shots do demonstrate that you are a longhair kitty indeed - that tummy looks so soft! Do you allow belly rubs? You retainly didn;t let your poor broken tail dissuade you from getting your now humans to adopt you, did it? It sounds like you have the while place under your spell now. Congratulations again, Mikki - you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Dear Mikki, what a handsome longhair kitty you are. You look so soft and fluffy, and you have the sweetest face.
    You are an adventurous boy, and you like to stir up trouble with your kitty brothers.
    Your other hobbies include staying clean and taking naps.
    I think the last picture sums it all up: You're surveying your kingdom, and you're in charge of everybody who's allowed to live there.
    Mikki, you are wild and wonderful, and I wish you, Simba, Jipsy and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Mikki, you are magnificent indeed! What a gorgeous guy you are! Your grey-and-white fur is so pretty in such an interesting design and looks so soft (especially from the underside), and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big eyes and that cute pink nose with the black at the bottom. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! They certainly do show quite a variety of activities you keep busy with. I wish I could reach through the screen and all the way around the world and Down Under to Queensland, Australia to pet you, and pet Simba and Jipsy too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful, playful Purrrsonality you have! You are very adventurous and love to explore, but you're always ready for a quick kitty nap. You keep yourself spotless, grooming yourself many times each day. You're very affectionate, but you do like to stir up trouble with Simba and Jipsy! You and they and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mikki, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Simba and Jipsy and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are all enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 05-12-2019 at 05:55 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a handsome kitty you are Mikki!
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana