Thread: Sweet Scotty

Sweet Scotty

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  12.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a handsome boy who knows how
    to get the attention he deserves.
    Celebrate your special day

Hi Scotty! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a handsome Quarter horse you are, Scotty, and despite what others may think you don't look the least bit sad to me! And you have every reason to be the happy, laid back, life loving boy that you are, being so very loved! How blessed your human was, the day she/he welcomed you into her/his home and heart! You're not only beautiful on the outside, but inside as well; just as sweet and loving as can be; a gentle giant for sure; a friend to all! Oh, what I wouldn't give to have you rest your beautiful head on MY shoulder!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing all of your lovely, heart-melting photos has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...hanging out in the paddock with your besties Leaguar and Maddi, spending special time with your human, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love and a big hug to you, beautiful Scotty, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO handsome!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Scotty, what a beautiful Quarter Horse you are, with that gorgeous coat and sweet face. And what a delightful personality you have, too. You get yourself noticed when you want to be, resting your head on top of a person's head! You're very sweet, unless someone tries to ride you. You're happy and easy-going, and you love to be out in the paddock grazing and hanging out your pals Leaguar and Maddi. You and they and your dear person all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Scotty, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and Leaguar and Maddi and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being today's Pet of the Day, Sweet Scotty!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Scotty, on being POTD! We don't think you look depressed at all ~ we think you look loving, sweet and kind with those beautiful eyes! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net