Thread: Kutie Kutie Kitty Kitty!

Kutie Kutie Kitty Kitty!

What a pretty girl you are Kitty Kitty - and obviously a spunky one, too! You look like you have your new family firmly wrapped around your little laws. So sorry some person declawed you before you got to your forever home, but we are glad it doesn't seem to bother you. Good for you standing your ground even around the dogs. And perching on your human's shoulder is s good way to get a selfie even without thumbs! Congratulation again, Kitty Kitty- you are Cat of the day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Kitty Kitty, you are adorable! What a Kutie Kutie you are, indeed! You are gorgeous in all those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. So cute to see you perched on your dear Purrrson's shoulder for the selfie! And aren't you a sweetie, sitting up there in that tent the day you joined your Purrrmanent family. That tabby and white fur looks so soft and is so pretty, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big green eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Rutland, VT to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are full of energy and make your dear Purrrsons smile with your antics. We're very sorry to learn you had been declawed before you joined your family, but we're glad to know you're getting around just fine, climbing anywhere and everywhere. You love to sleep on the top of your cat tower, where you can also watch everything going on. And you're not only beautiful, you're fierce, standing up for yourself against dogs four times your size! You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Kitty Kitty, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day, Kutie Kutie Kitty Kitty!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Happy Cat of the Day, pretty Kitty Kitty!