Dearest Mocha, you are magnificent indeed! What a gorgeous guy you are, with that fluffy, soft-looking fur and that sweet face with the dark Ragdoll mask and those lovely big blue eyes. You look so noble and thoughtful and content in those great photos! I wish I could reach through the screen and around the world all the way to New South Wales, Australia to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are very affectionate, and you love to lay in people's laps... that is, laps of people you know. You don't like strangers, particularly young humans. You do have your quirks, don't you! Unlike most cats, you hate the outdoors, especially grass. As a result, you are a spoiled house cat, with your Purrrsons waiting on you. That's Purrrfect; much safer for you! You also don't like red Christmas tree decorations. Other colors are fine, but the red ones must be destroyed immediately. You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mocha, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.