Thread: Sweet Shorthair Sissy!

Hybrid View

Sweet Shorthair Sissy!

Dearest Sissy, you are adorable! How cute you are, yawning wide in that first picture and then relaxing on your artist's palette there, no doubt dreaming up your next masterpiece. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! Your fur is such a pretty arrangement of grey and white, and you have such a sweet face with that cute pink nose and that big wide grin and those lovely green eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Maryland to pet you, and pet your four earlier family cats, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are full of energy and make your dear Purrrson smile with your antics, such as running outside whenever you can and giving a kiss to someone who says "kisses" to you. They call you "the devil" because you are full of attitude. Maybe it's that artistic temperament! (Please be very careful playing with string. If you swallow some, that can turn into a serious medical emergency!) You are also very affectionate and love to cuddle, on your own time. You and your dear Purrrson love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations,darling Sissy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Sissy, what a beautiful shorthair girl you are. Your grey and white fur looks so soft and sleek, and your face, with that big yawn, is adorable.
    You are strong-willed, but you also love to show off your sweet side. You give kisses, you are playful (just don't eat the string, please!) and you love to cuddle (when you feel like it.)
    Every now and then, your sassy side comes out. Then you throw a fit, but I think it just shows how smart and independent you are.
    Sissy, a.k.a. the devil, you are a special and precious girl, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, sweet Sissy!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

http://catoftheday.com/archive/2019/May/07b.jpg

Hoomin, you no needs art. Hoomin gots me.
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado