Thread: Precious Katie!

Precious Katie!

Hi Katie! Happy Dog of the Day, sweet baby girl!

What a gorgeous Terrier x girl you are, Katie, precious beyond words! Wish I could reach all the way to Fort Wayne, IN, and cover that sweet, sweet face of yours with a zillion kisses, stroke those long, soft ears! (Your coat is gorgeous!!!)

Oh, what a lucky family is yours (especially Grandpa, hehe), having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you! You may be small in size, Katie, but just as your skin sibling says, when it comes to spunk, spirit and heart you run with the big boys, and girls! You truly are one EXTRA special girl, Katie, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...wrestling with your skin siblings and spending special time with your beloved Grandpa, chowing down on some tasty treats and cuddling with Mom and Dad, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Katie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Heart-melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Katie, you are adorable, so very precious indeed! What a sweet little Terrier-mix lady you are, beautiful in both appearance and temperament. You're so pretty with that multi-colored soft-looking fur and that sweet face with those lovely big eyes looking straight at me. You are full of energy and affection, and you make your dear people smile with your antics. You love to wrestle with your skin-siblings and show off your new toys to Grandpa and cuddle with anyone. You're also very protective of your family, barking at big dogs because you know you're a big tough dog too! You and your family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Katie, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Grandpa and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Katie

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  11.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a little sweetie who really loves the grandpa.
    You think so much of him, you bring your new toy to show him.
    Your family just loves you.
    Celebrate your special day.

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, precious Katie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana