Thread: Beautiful Binx!

Beautiful Binx!

Hi Binx! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What an amazing backstory, what a heartwarming, life affirming, happy homecoming story is yours, Binx! It's heartbreaking, imagining how close you came to the unspeakable, due only to your former "family's" lack of commitment to proper training! Blessedly, fate intervened in the name of hurricane Katina and the rest is happy history! Yes, oft times good things truly are born out of tragedy and you are living proof of that, Binx! Thank goodness you finally found your way to that loving and devoted forever family you always deserved, a home in which your true spirit, your gentle and loving personality could shine! How lucky your family is, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet, as special as you to call their own, having known your love and devotion these past many years! The joy you bring to their lives is truly a priceless gift!

Thanks for brightening and warming my cold and rainy day with your heartwarming backstory and heart-melting photo, Binx! Meeting you today has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing with your fur brother Jake; napping on a soft, cushy bed and cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Binx, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Jake, too!

Beautiful Binx!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Binx

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 123
Size:  10.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    After somewhat of a rocky start in life, you
    now have the perfect home with a family who loves you.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Binx, you are gorgeous! What a stunning Italian Greyhound you are! And what a delightful personality you have! You're very sweet, wanting nothing more than a soft bed, people to play with, attention and affection. Your dear person says you've been a joy since the day you arrived.

And what a story you have to tell of all the changes you went through before you finally got to your permanent Furrrever home and family. What a strange twist, that it was Hurricane Katrina that brought you and them together! (At least something good came about out of that disaster..) You and your dear people and doggie housemate Jake all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Binx, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Jake and people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

From a bad start to a perfect life. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana