Thread: Marvelous Miss Miz!

Marvelous Miss Miz!

Dearest Miz, what a beautiful kitty you are! That thick grey fur is so pretty and looks so soft and plush, and what a sweet face you have with your cute darker-grey nose and those lovely pale-green eyes! You are absolutely PURRRFECT sitting there on that couch. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Rehovot, Israel to pet you, and pet your kitty and doggie housemates, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved human ladies will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are very sweet and affectionate, and you welcome your dear ladies at the door when they come home from work. You are rather shy about showing yourself to visiting strangers right away. You hate to have your photo taken, but you posed beautifully for this one! You know a good trick: you sit when you're asked to. You occasionally like playing with a small paper ball or a feather. You and your dear family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

I was horrified to read of you and your two brothers being thrown away into the dump like trash. (Whoever did that to you deserves the same fate.) I am so very, very glad and grateful that you were rescued and wound up with your Purrrfect Furrrever family! I'm sending my deepest hopes and prayers that your brothers were rescued and found wonderful homes, too.

Congratulations, darling Miz, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear ladies and kitties and doggie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of croissant soft parts and corn and olives and "Zimmes!"

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Miz, what a beautiful girl you are. Your coat looks so plush and soft, and your face is so sweet.
    I can tell by your expression that you weren't thrilled about the photo session!
    I'm glad that you were rescued when you and your siblings were discarded like trash.
    You have some favorite foods, and occasionally, you love to play with a paper ball or a feather. You are a shy kitty, and it takes you a little while to come out for visitors, but when your parents come home, you're always there, welcoming them.
    Miz, you are a precious kitty, and I wish you, your cat and dog siblings and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

What a beautiful kitty you are. Your gray fur looks soft and pretty.

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Miz in Israel! Happy Cat of the Day!

You are a lovely lady! Your grey fur looks very plush and soft to pet! You have some things to do each day, too- being with your people and being affectionate, maybe playing a bit, or eating your favorite snack. And being a loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Miz!