Thread: Cutie-Pie Coco!

Cutie-Pie Coco!

Dearest Coco, you are absolutely stunning! What a gorgeous guy you are with that fluffy, soft-looking Ragdoll-patterned fur and that sweet face with the cute pink nose and those lovely big blue eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You are adorable in both, and how nice to see you in such a tight close-up! I wish I could reach through the screen and all the way around the world and Down Under to Western Australia to pet you, and pet your kitty buddies Tippy, Simba, and Bentley, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are going on fifteen years old, and you're still as handsome, sweet, and fluffy as ever. You are as loving as you look, and you have attitude to spare. You keep yourself beautifully groomed at all times. Those big blue eyes follow all the action (except at naptime). You share your home with three other cats, Tippy, Simba, and Bentley, and two humans. You rule the household with a velvet paw, and who of your subjects could resist you? You and they all love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Coco, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Tippy, Simba, Bentley, and Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Coco, what a handsome Ragdoll boy you are. Your coat is gorgeous and soft looking, and your face is so regal and sweet at the same time.
    You are staying busy with keeping your fur in tiptop shape, supervising your humans and kitty siblings, and napping!
    What better way to keep yourself young at heart?
    Coco, you are a precious kitty, beautiful inside and out, and I wish you, Tippy, Simba, Bentley and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being chosen today's Cat of the Day, Handsome Coco!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana