Thread: Precious little Sarah!

Precious little Sarah!

Dearest Sarah, what an adorable child you are! You are the cutest little kitten there, rolled over on your side and reaching out towards me, with your eyes shut and mouth wide open in that look of absolute delight. Then there's the sweet picture of you at the computer keyboard gazing at your baby picture on the monitor, and then the shot of you on your tippy-toes gazing out the window as your big brother Danny watches over you. Thank you for sharing all these great photos with us! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Chattanooga to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You showed up as a tiny two-pound baby at a friend's house and came to live with your dear Furrrever Family. Now you are a big nine weeks old and growing quickly! Dear Danny wasn't sure about you at first, but now you are the best of friends. He licks you constantly, and you have a great time playing and acting silly together. Your dear Purrrsons enjoy very much watching you discover things in the world that are new to you. You and they and Danny all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sarah, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Danny and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Sarah, what an absolutely precious kitten you are. Your coat with those beautiful colors looks so soft, and your sweet little face looks like you are smiling at the world.
    I'm glad that your big brother Danny decided that it would be wonderful to have a little sister. You are giving him a new outlook at the world as well.
    There is so much more left for you to discover, and, I'm sure, you won't stop until you know everything.
    Sarah, you are adorable, and you have a great future ahead of you. I wish you, Danny and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being COTD, precious little Sarah!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Sarah, you are adorable cutie patootie.

Hello, Sarah and Danny in Tennessee! You two are very precious kitties! I am glad I got to meet you. Happy, happy Cat of the Day!