Dearest Jack, a.k.a. Fuzz Bucket, what an adorable fluffy orange kitty you are! That long Persian fur is gorgeous and looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute pink nose and those lovely big eyes. Your dear Purrrson says you look grouchy because of your Persian bone structure, but I think you look quite comfortable and content! And oh my gosh, is that another kitty lying behind you with grey paw extended to reach your paw? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Dixon, IL to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You have been with your dear Purrrson ever since November 3, 2007, when you were ten weeks old. He/she wanted a lap cat, but you are quite the opposite, making her/him laugh with your antics. He/she wouldn't change you for anything! You're quite lazy, drinking water while lying down, and just sitting and staring at anyone who tries to get you to play. You are the quietest cat your Purrrson has ever had. You love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jack, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and kitty pal and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.