Dearest Oreo, you are absolutely gorgeous! What a stunning fluffy Tuxedo-patterned Norwegian Forest Cat Angel you are. That fur is downright luxurious, and what a sweet face you have with that white mustache and the long white whiskers and eyebrows and those lovely big golden eyes. When you lived in Chelsea, not that far away, I wish I could have taken a drive over to meet you in Purrrson! Now I wish I could reach through the screen and ..all the way to the Rainbow Bridge ..to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know the other Angels are all petting you for me .

And what a lovely story you have to tell! You were a stray cat found in a dumpster by your family-to-be's uncle, and he brought you Home to live with them. You were adventurous and a bit ornery at first. You liked to be outside and sometimes brought home "trophies." After you got to know your dear family better, you became more affectionate. As you got older, you preferred spending time inside and became quite the snuggle-bug. You liked to curl up on your dear Purrrson's lap and be petted. You enjoyed sleeping under the Christmas tree in your special spot.

You went to the Rainbow Bridge at age twenty-three. You and your dear Purrrson and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. They miss you and grieve you greatly. Please send some Angelic purrrs to their hearts to remind them that all is well, you are with them and watching over them, and you will all be together again One Fine Day.. What a wonderful love-filled home and wonderful life you shared and will always share!

Congratulations, darling Oreo Angel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and games and treats and precious memories shared. We know the Angels are all rejoicing with you at the Bridge!