Thread: Lovely Leon!

Lovely Leon!

Hi Leon in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart, and to your dear bunny buddy Chili, too!

What a beautiful Lionhead bunny you are, Leon! Your shiny, black coat is gorgeous, and how special is that white "collar" around your neck! But oh my, that sweet face of yours is a total heart-melter! hehe And I'm sure your bunny buddy Chili is quite the beauty too...sort of the reverse of you in coloring!

You and Chili sure are living the good life, treated to only the best in food and accommodations, best of all a devoted young lady, all the love your hearts can hold! You kids even have your very own outdoor enclosure, allowing you to enjoy the sunshine and fresh green grass come the warm weather! And just as lucky is your lady, having two beautiful, sweet and loving best furry friends in you two! You're the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Leon! Meeting you today has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a warm and sunny day of celebration...treated to fun time in your garden, munching on yummy carrots and turnips greens, cuddling with your lady, being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Leon, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Chili, too!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Leon, what a beautiful Lionhead Rabbit you are! You are so pretty with that soft-looking fluffy fur and that sweet face with those lovely big eyes. You have the most delightful personality, too. How nice that your dear playmate Chilli is there with you! You are both very sweet and affectionate and enjoy being petted and cuddled. You and she and all your dear family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Leon, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and Chilli and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special rabbit-safe chips, peas, breadsticks, fresh carrots, and turnip greens!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Leon

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  11.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a handsome friendly boy you are.
    You have the life any rabbit would envy
    Celebrate your world famous day

Congratulations on being today's Pet of the Day, handsome Leon!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Leon, on being POTD! You are adorable! Pet rabbits are supposed to live inside their human family's home, not outside (weather, poisons, predators are dangerous outside and can be fatal). We are praying that you and Chilli will be brought inside the home because pets are domestic and not wild. (The Humane Society does not allow pet rabbits to live outside.) Sending prayers for you and Chilli to be moved inside the home. http://www.guineapigsrfun.net