Thread: Beautiful Buffy!

Beautiful Buffy!

Hello, Guten Tag, Buffy in Germany! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a lovely lady you are! I like your sweet face and your shiny black fur, which looks so smooth and soft to pet!

I smiled as I read that you like to be with your family! You also make them smile with your sweetness!

❤️ Happy Cat of the Day, Buffy!

Dearest Buffy, you are beautiful indeed! What an adorable kitty you are! That glossy black fur is gorgeous and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big eyes. You are so cute cuddled up in there in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Kaiserslautern in Germany to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved people will pet you for me .

What a story you have to tell! You came to your dear people from a shelter when you were about six weeks old. You'd been found behind a dumpster all alone, no sign of your mother or littermates. We give great thanks to those wonderful people who rescued you and gave you shelter. When your family-to-be came to the shelter's cat room, you jumped right into Mom's arms. It was love at first sight, and now you have been together ten years!

And what a delightful personality you have! You are very loving and affectionate, and you hate being alone. If you can't find your people, you meow as loud as you can. You are also very protective of them. When the neighbor's cat tried to come in the window one day, you jumped to the windowsill and tried to scare him away with a lifted paw and little meows. You and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Buffy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Liebe Buffy, du bist eine wunderschoene Katze! You are a beautiful girl. Your coat looks so soft and your face with those big green eyes is adorable.
    Ten years ago, when you were only six weeks old you knew exactly who would be your forever family, and you picked them when they visited the shelter.
    You don't like being alone, and you always make sure that your humans are close by. You're also very protective, so you run off the neighbor's cat.
    Buffy, you are a smart and precious kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

What a beautiful cat you are, Buffy, your black fur looks so shiny and soft.

You picked your family when they came to the shelter.

You don't like to be alone. You like to be near your family at all times.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana