Thread: Unique Cali

Unique Cali

Dear Cali, what a beautiful calico girl you are. Your uniquely colored coat looks so gorgeous, and your face with those blue eyes is precious.
    I can definitely see the Snowshoe breed in you, but I agree with your parents. You are a special California Calico.
    I am so glad that your family picked you at the shelter, a shy kitty which probably has been overlooked many times. And what a treasure they found.
    After two years, you are finally trusting your two special humans.
    It was definitely worth the wait. Now you snuggle with your parents and play with your toys.
    Cali, you are a most wonderful kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Cali P. Cat, what an utterly beautiful California Calico lady you are! You are so pretty, with that fluffy, multi-colored fur that looks so very soft and that sweet face with the long white whiskers and eyebrows and those lovely big blue eyes. You are absolutely precious in both of those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Livermore, CA to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a wonderful story you have to tell! You and your dear Purrrsons adopted each other at the local shelter. You are a very shy girl, who will suck your paw if you're nervous. It took you some two years to learn to trust your dear Purrrsons, and we thank them for giving you the time and space you needed. Now you are their constant companion. You're very gentle and love to snuggle with them and play with your toys. They would be lost without your love and friendship! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cali, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

And how good of you and your dear Purrrsons to encourage people to look at the shy ones at the shelter! Winning the trust of a shy shelter cat is worth the challenge, resulting in a Furrrever friend... and you, Cali, are a Purrrfect example!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Cali in California! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous girl you are! I like your lovely markings, and of course your beautiful blue eyes! I would like to pet you if you would like, or just watch you be your stunning self! You have learned to trust your people, and you snuggle with them— purr-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to wonderful Cali!

Hello from the other side of the Sunol Grade! Hope your special day was special, pretty girl!
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Cali!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana