Greetings, Dotty in the UK! Happy Dog of the Day to you, and belated happy 14th birthday wishes to you as well! Wow, you don't look half your age, forever young!!!

You may not have been the dog your Mom thought she wanted/needed, but fate will have its way for you truly were the one destined to be hers, heaven sent! One jump into her lap and the deal was sealed! How blessed your human was, that fateful day at the shelter, having found her dream doggie in you, Dotty! The only question left to be asked is just who rescued who?

Little did your Mom know the day she welcomed you home that before long it would be she who would be in need of rescue, and oh, well times turned tough didn't you deliver! Yes, it took a bit of time for you to adjust to your new home and routine, all of those critters scampering about, learning the ropes (and some manners, hehe) . But it wouldn't be long before long your true inner light was shining brightly, not only on the agility course but ultimately in your role as helper and healer to your Mom as she faced a multitude of serious health challenges.

We're thrilled, over the moon, knowing that after so long a time your Mom is up and walking again, in no smal part thanks to you, Dotty! Through the good times and hard times you, her ever faithful, devoted and loving best friend and soulmate have been there for her. A human couldn't hope for more in a furkid!

[QUOTE]After a year getting her I lost my ability to stand and walk. I suffer from CFS/ME (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome), NFS (Nephrogenic systemic fibrosis), Chronic Migraines and other things too long to write down. I was no longer able to do agility with her and walk her. Despite letting her down, she continued to love me and support me. When I have a bad night, she stays with me and will try help prop me up so I can breath better. If I had a seizure or have fallen down the stairs, she has gone over to tell my mum and then sat with me on the floor. She sticks with me when I'm in so much pain.[/QUOTE]

How lucky your Mommy is, having a furkid as beautiful and smart, as devoted, as loving and supportive as you, Dotty! You truly are the best of the best, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Great thanks to your Mom for sharing your heartwarming, inspirational and life affirming backstory and so many heart-melting photos; giving us the chance to honor the very special bond you and she share!

Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, Dotty...practicing your commands and weaving with your Mom, maybe taking a nice, leisurely walk; playing with your bestie, pup pal Patch; munching on yummy treats and receiving countless cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Dotty, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of the assorted critters, too!

Precious Dotty!!!