Thread: Gentle Jackie

Gentle Jackie

Dear Jackie, what a handsome boy you were here on Earth, and now a glorious angel at the Rainbow Bridge.
    You have the shiniest and softest looking coat, and your face shows all the love and wisdom you had to give.
    I am so very sorry that you had to leave your beloved family, friends and your kitty siblings so soon.
    You were one-of-a-kind cat. At 30 pounds, you had a most impressive stature, but you were a gentle giant with a big heart. You were best friends with Max and Coco. When you met your mom, it wasn't love at first sight, but then you adopted her and you became her "Big Black Teddy Bear Boy", and your dad called you his ""Little Black Kitty Cat".
    Jackie, aka Jackie-Jack, you had so many friends, and you will be missed and loved forever by all who knew and loved you.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Jackie, a.k.a. Jackie-Jack, what a beautiful big boy you are! You are such a handsome Angel, with that thick, glossy ebony fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with those lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You are absolutely stunning in every one of them, and how nice to see you with your two kitty friends Coco and Max. I wish I could reach through the screen and ...all the way to the Rainbow Bridge! ..to pet you, and to North Charleston, SC to pet Max and Coco and your other family kitties, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet your family kitties and all the other Angels are petting you for me .

And what a touching, uplifting story you have to tell! You were living as a kitten in the backyard of your Purrrents-to-be with your feral father. They were feeding you both, and you were eventually persuaded to come inside. You helped raise your two kitty siblings Max and Coco, and you were friends with all the other kitties. You were Meowmie's "Big Black Teddy Bear Boy" and Dad's "Little Black Kitty Cat." and you were friends with all the other kitties. You loved to be brushed while lying on your window seat, and to come to bed with your dear Purrrents and get your chin scratched and then sleep with dear Coco.

You were with your dear family for 11 years, until you had heart/blood clot issues that necessitated you going to the Rainbow Bridge way too early. They all, humans and felines, miss you and grieve you and love you very much. My very deepest sympathy to them and all your friends. Please send some Angelic purrrs to their hearts to reassure them that love is eternal, you are with them and watching over them always, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day...

Congratulations, darling Jackie Angel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and Coco and Max and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and treats and precious memories shared. We know the other Angels are all rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 04-21-2019 at 06:53 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a lovely cat Jackie was on earth, and a lovely one he is now.
    As he watches over his family from Rainbow Bridge. Waiting for them to be to together again.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, handsome Jackie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Sweet Jackie

Dearest Jackie,

Congratulations on being chosen as our COTD! You definitely deserve to be honored in this way ❤️
    You have such a loving nature, and welcomed new kitties to your home and showed them the way. Eventually you built a unique and special bond with all of your kitty siblings!
    Like most cats, you enjoyed the comfort of human touch and loved to snuggle in every night with your human parents and during the day you enjoyed being pet while perched on your window seat
    There is no doubt that you brought joy to each and every person and animals lives that had the pleasure of knowing you. You will be missed terribly, but your memory will always stay alive in their hearts. I know one day you will meet again 