Thread: Excellent Ebony

Excellent Ebony

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 96
Size:  11.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You were rescued into the perfect home.
    Now you can live a long happy life with proper care.
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Ebony, what a beautiful Chinchilla you are! You're so pretty in all those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. That gorgeous black fur looks so soft, and those big ears and lovely eyes are adorable! You weren't in good health and weren't treated well in your previous "home." We are so glad your dear people rescued you and have been giving you such excellent loving care! They got you an igloo and eventually a fellow chinchilla to be your friend. You've come out of your shell a long way since you've been with them, and they are delighted! You are having a great time now, playing with your pal and literally bouncing off the walls. You and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ebony, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear chinchilla buddy and people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 04-20-2019 at 08:15 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Ebony!

Hi Ebony! Happy Pet of the Day!

My heart melted into a puddle of mush, the moment I laid eyes on your gorgeous, sweet self! Oh, what I wouldn't give to cuddle you and stroke your beautiful, velvety coat! Pure heaven!

Endless thanks to your family for rescuing you, providing you with the happy, love filled life you always deserved, not to mention proper accommodations! And how you've thrived under their loving care! It may have taken a bit of time for you to shed that shyness but oh, just look at how your true inner light sparkles and shines now! And now, with a best furry friend added to the mix I'd bet you're bouncing off those wall more than ever! How lucky your humans are, having a beautiful, joyful and life loving, sweet as can be best furkid in you! And being blessed with such an INCREDIBLY LONG life, so many more happy years of shared love and fun to look forward to! You're a gem, Ebony, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks to your human for sharing your heartwarming backstory and so many heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you today has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing with your Chin sibling, bouncing off those walls, hehe; munching on yummy Chin treats; cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Ebony, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear Chin sibling, too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful Chinchilla you are, Ebony.
    I am so glad you were rescued.
    Congratulations on being POTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Ebony, on being POTD! You are gorgeous! We LOVE reading rescue stories with happy endings and yours is awesome! We are soooo happy that you now have a wonderful life with a loving fur-ever family and a BFF chinchilla to have fun with! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www..guineapigsrfun.net P.S. We hope you break all records and live into your 30s - or more!