Thread: Wonderful Whiskey

Wonderful Whiskey

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 93
Size:  12.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a handsome boy with beautiful white markings.
    You are much loved, no matter what you do.
    Celebrate your special day.

Wonderful Whiskey!

Greetings Whiskey! Happy Pet of the Day!

Wow! What a stunning, "All American" Missouri Fox Trotter you are, Whiskey! (Love your name!) You have the most beautiful coat and markings, and that touch of red in your gear, the perfect contrast to your black and white coloring, your long, stunning mane! And oh yes, a body to die for, for sure! hehe

All horses in my mind are magnificent animals, each breed special in their own unique way, but there's something about your breed's amazing, seemingly effortless "dancing" gait that I find totally mesmerizing! It truly does look as though you're dancing the fox trot! And I just know under your devoted human's tutelag, following Blondie's lead, you're going to perfect that gait! Though actually, you're already perfect, the sweetest and most loving 4 legged friend a human could every hope for, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Whiskey! Meeting you today, reading your heartwarming backstory and seeing your gorgeous photos has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...spending fun time with your human and Blondie, enjoying some yummy apple, carrot, maybe a peppermint or two; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and a big hug to you, beautiful Whiskey, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to Blondie, too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Whiskey, what a gorgeous Missouri Fox Trotter you are! You are absolutely stunning in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. You have a sweet and loving temperament, too. You are working on getting your fox-trot gait right for shows, with your sister's-horse-in-law Blondie serving as a fine example. You and she and your dear people love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Whiskey, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and Blondie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Whiskey, on being POTD! You are stunningly handsome and regal! Sending best wishes for a happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

What a beautiful Missouri Fox Trotter you are, Whiskey.
    I love to ride a smooth gaited horse like you.
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana