Thread: Beautiful Bambina

Beautiful Bambina

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  13.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a cute, curly little girl.
    You have won the hearts of your family.
    Hope you have a very happy birthday.
    Celebrate your special day and every day

Bambi

Oh My! What a cute curly little dog you are! Just precious! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your photos. I hope you have many more birthdays in your future and have a happy healthy life. Congrats on being DOTD!

Beautiful Bambina!

Greetings Bambina! Happy Dog of the Day to you!!!

I'm so happy we were able to grant your proud humans' wish, albeit a bit late (or early!) for your birthday! So, along with congrats on nabbing that coveted Dog of the Day crown, early happy birthday wishes to you as well, sweetheart!

Her birthday is soon and although she may not even understand, it would mean the world to my family to see her honored. We love and appreciate her so much and we're so glad to have her in our live]
    Major kudos to your once dog fearful mom for taking a chance on you, opening up her home and heart to one EXTRA special girl! And how well her courage has been rewarded, having been blessed with a beautiful, loyal and loving, soft and cuddly furry family member in you! Then again, just as your mom says, one look into those sparkling hazel eyes and she was a goner...the deal was sealed! How could she resist a pup as precious as you?

But as soon as I saw her I fell in love with her hazel eyes and curly, chocolate fur. She's been with us ever since.

Oh yes...that curly, chocolate coat! Could you be any more perfect? You truly are one beautiful girl, Bambi, inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight! Great thanks to your mom for nominating you, giving us the pleasure of honoring you here today! I hope seeing your gorgeous self up on her Dog of the Day page puts a huge smile on her face!

Thanks for my BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today, being treated to so many heart-melting photos has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...watching the world go by from a sunny window perch, taking a nice, long nap; munching on some yummy treats and cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, beautiful Bambi, Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Bambina, a.k.a. Bambi, you are beautiful indeed! You're absolutely adorable with all that curly hair and that sweet face. You have the most delightful personality, too. You and your dear person have helped each other heal, him/her from fear of dogs and you from a fractured paw and surgery. What a wonderful deep bond you have formed! You and she/he and all your family members love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bambina, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. And an early Happy Birthday greeting to you, too!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being DOTD beautiful Bambi!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana