Thread: Precious Pelé

Precious Pelé

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  14.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Look at those loving eyes and big ears.
    What a handsome and energetic boy.
    Celebrate your special day.

Precious Pelé

Hi Pelé! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

What a handsome, simply adorable, sweet and loving Basset boy you are! Oh what I wouldn't give to stroke those gorgeous, velvety, incredibly long ears! And talk about energetic!
    You certainly put to rest the rumor that Bassets are low riding, low energy couch potatoes!

Pelé is a unique Basset who can jog five miles. He has very high energy with a sweet disposition. He apparently never read the description that said Basset Hounds are lazy, low-energy dogs!

What a joyful, life loving, sweet as sugar, big hearted boy you are,
    Pelé! It's no wonder all who cross your path fall hopelessly in love! Your family is one lucky pack, having a furkid as special as you, Pelé! Inside and out you couldn't be any more special if you tried!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing with your bestie, Schnapps the Schnauzer and all of those 4 footed passersby, hehe; chowing down on all sorts of yummy human food and cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, precious
    Pelé, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Pelé, you are adorable! What a beautiful Basset Hound you are, with those amazing huge ears and those lovely big dark eyes. You have a very sweet disposition, too. You're very high-energy, not at all like that standard Basset Hound definition as lazy, low-energy dogs. You can jog five miles! (That's a lot better than I can do these days .) You're also very social, and your best friend is Schnapps the Schnauzer. You live with your mom Margo and next door to dad Max, also Bassets. You're quite talkative: you whine, bark at hot-air balloons, and howl at dogs that pass by without stopping to visit! You and they and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Pelé, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and Schnapps and Margo and Max and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 04-14-2019 at 05:42 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, handsome Pele on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana