Thread: Precious Pretty Purry!

Precious Pretty Purry!

Dearest Purry, what a good-looking guy you are! You're an extremely handsome fellow with that brown-black-grey Tabby fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with those perky ears and lovely big pale-green eyes. You are so cute comfortably curled up there gazing straight out at me! I wish I could reach through the screen and all the way around the world and Down Under to Melbourne, Victoria, Australia to pet you, and pet your bigger Tabby brother Chicane, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

You have quite the delightful Purrrsonality, too! Your dear Purrrson says you are a very naughty boy with selective hearing. You understand calls for dinner time but somehow don't register the word "no." (This sounds like many, many cats I've known.) You and Chicane have been with your dear Purrrsons just about all your lives ..almost fourteen years now, and you both turn fourteen this month! Your Purrrsons keep you and all your kitty housemates inside to protect you guys and your native wildlife, and we applaud them and thank them for their wisdom and responsibility. You and Chicane and they all love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Purry, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and Chicane and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. (And maybe we will meet Chicane as Cat of the Day one day, too?!!!)

Last edited by phesina; 04-13-2019 at 05:45 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Purry, what a handsome tabby boy you are. Your coat looks so thick and soft, and your face is perfect, right down to the "M" on your forehead.
    It's hard to believe that you are a senior kitty, as gorgeous as you are!
    I think most kitties have selective hearing. Food is much more important than "no", so you are not really being naughty!
    I'm glad that you and your brother are indoor cats, so everybody is safe.
    Purry, you are a fabulous feline, and I wish you, Chicane and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, handsome Purry!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana