Thread: Lovely Lawa!

Lovely Lawa!

Dearest Lawa, what a beautiful Tabby kitty you are! Your fur looks so soft and is so pretty, mostly grey with black tabby stripes and some white and touches of orange here and there. And what a sweet face you have, with those lovely big golden eyes. You certainly deserve your name, which means "beauty" in your language! You are adorable in all those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Darussalam, Brunei to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved family members will pet you for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! One day about eight years ago, you appeared outside the house of your family-to-be. You were afraid of them, but you were very hungry, and they gave you some food. You came back each day, and they left you food each time. Then you came inside the house but got so scared you ran off and didn't come back for a week. Then you were back again, and they left you more food and talked softly to you. Finally they won your heart, and you moved in with them!

What a delightful personality you have! You are shy around other cats, but you love to cuddle and sleep with your dear people. At 5:30am each day you awaken them. You don't always like to be spoiled, but when you want attention, you bite someone's ankle or knee until you get it. You are definitely the Queen of the House! You and your dear family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lawa, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Lava, what a beautiful tabby girl you are. Your silver coat is absolutely stunning, and your face is so sweet.
    I'm glad that you eventually decided that it was ok to trust your now forever family, but as a street kitty, you had to be careful.
    And now you rule the house. You make sure that breakfast is served on time, and you are very determined when you want some attention.
    Lawa, you are a precious girl, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Lawa the feral

Bless you for taking the time to win the trust of a feral cat- they have to take their own time, but NOTHING I know is more rewarding when you are finally enslaved by them!

Bowlkat
    "If they could cross Man with the cat, it would improve
    Man, but it would deteriorate the cat." - Mark Twain

What a beautiful Tabby you are lovely Lawa!
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Lawa! You are a very lovely cat- your name suits you! Happy Cat of the Day!