Thread: A most deserving girl

A most deserving girl

In February, a very sick kitty named Creampuff was presented in our hospital. She was pregnant, but something was terribly wrong. The veterinarian diagnosed her with pyometra, an infection of the uterus. It's a life-threatening condition that requires immediate surgery.
    Creampuff's family couldn't afford the procedure, and the only other option was euthanasia to spare her unnecessary suffering. The vet saw something in this cat, so she offered the family to surrender Creampuff, and she would do the surgery at her expensive. Her family agreed, and we took her into surgery.
    Everything went well, and Creampuff recovered uneventfully. At that point, she was also suffering from a bad upper respiratory infection.
    She took her medicines like a champ, and within 2 weeks, she was a healthy kitty.
    The vet wanted me to adopt her, but I couldn't with my four kitties in a new home.
    Currently she is living at the hospital, waiting for her forever home. She is the most social and loving cat I have met in a long time. I take her for walks in the hospital, and she prances around like she owns the place.
    I know that special someone is out there for her. She is featured on the hospital's facebook page.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cp1.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	77.4 KB 
ID:	61611 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cp2.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	61612 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cp3.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	29.9 KB 
ID:	61613

Name:	cp4.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	61614 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cp5.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	43.4 KB 
ID:	61615
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Oh my gosh.. You're adorable, Creampuff! What a sweet, beautiful kitty you are, and what a wonderful story you have to tell! Thanks for sharing it with us, Heidi. Please keep us posted!

We're sending loads of loving good wishes and warm energies to Creampuff finding the PURRRFECT home and family!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Thank you, Pat!
    She is an amazing kitty who never stops purring. I will let you know when her forever family comes along. Right now, at least, she is safe and well taken care of.
    She has gained 2.5 pounds since her surgery.

What a beuatiful girl she is! So glad she was taken in and treated. Do you know how old she is?

Someone is bound to fall in love with her! I hope she will find her forever loving home soon.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

We guessed her to be around 1 year old.

Creampuff might become the resident hospital cat. It is considered by management, because this kitty has such an excellent disposition, and she is fearless and friendly.
    During the day, she would have free reign, and at night and on weekends she would reside in Kitty City, our cat boarding facility.
    I think she would be marvelous as our ambassador.
    Each one of her pictures is a little blurry, because as soon as I bend down to her, she comes running.

Name:	creamy.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	39.8 KB 
ID:	61620

Oh, what a wonderful idea! Creampuff, the PURRRFECT ambassador/greeter/patient-comforter!

Loads of loving best wishes to Creampuff and all of you there.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

As of yesterday, Creampuff has become our official hospital cat.
    When she has the kitty crazies, she darts through the hospital at lightning speed. At other times, she relaxes in the middle of the floor, no matter what goes on around her.
    She has already improved our filing system, as shown in the picture.
    Creampuff makes everybody smile. I am just so happy how her story has turned out!

Name:	creamp.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	63.1 KB 
ID:	61648

Oh, that's wonderful! What great news!

Congratulations, Creampuff!!! You are the absolutely PURRRFECT official hospital cat. Just look at the good work you've been doing already, getting the filing system organized!

Cheers! and Purrrs! from Pat and Sparkler and Galaxy
    Death thought about it.

Concatulations dearest Creampuff. I am sure you will soon be employee of the month as well as rest of the months

That's wonderful, truly a model employee and ambassador!
    I've Been Frosted