Dearest Sophie Jones, what a sweetheart you are! You're a really pretty brown tabby girl, with that fur that looks so soft and the sweet face with the lovely big green eyes. You are so cute perched over the edge of that table, gargoyle-style, in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Valdosta, GA to pet you, and pet your brother Kody, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are playful when you're in the mood. You enjoy being chased through the house by Dad but not so much by Kody, who catches you and pins you. Like many cats, you love to be up high, keeping an eye on whatever is going on around you. You're not really a snuggler, except at night, when you wrap yourself around Meowmie's head. You and she and Dad and Kody all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sophie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Kody and Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.