Thread: Beautiful Rembrandt!

Beautiful Rembrandt!

Hi Rembrandt, a.k.a. Alphonse Ignatz Zoltan Hirohito Rembrandt van Tiel of the Clan McTiel, a.k.a. Spanky! Happy Pet of the Day!

Oh, how worthy of your name you are, Rembrandt, for you truly are a work of art; beautiful not only in body but in spirit! We (and no doubt your mom) can only imagine how you came to find yourself walking the hallways at that school. But I have to believe it was but the first step on your journey home, to that human destined to be yours!

How lucky, truly blessed your mommy is, having a beautiful best feathered friend and soulmate, comforter and heart healer in you, sweetheart! Through thick and thin, the good times and hard times you have been there for her and she for you, the two of you building one beautiful, unbreakable bond of love and trust! And as for those torn lampshade? A small price to pay for the comfort and joy you bring to your mommy's life; a priceless gift indeed! You truly are a treasure, Rembrandt, heaven sent, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!!!

Thanks to your mommy for sharing your heartwarming backstory with us, giving us the chance to pay tribute to one EXTRA special boy! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart, pending fun time with your mommy, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and then some! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Rembrandt, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

We have evidence!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Rembrandt

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 79
Size:  10.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You have been a wonderful companion for all of those years.
    Celebrate your special day.

Rembrandt is truly a work of art.
    Congratulations on being chosen Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Rembrandt, a.k.a. Alphonse Ignatz Zoltan Hirohito Rembrandt van Tiel of the Clan McTiel, a.k.a. Spanky, what a gorgeous bird you are! Your Cockatiel feather colors are subtle but beautiful, and you have such a sweet face with those orange "cheeks" and big dark eyes. You have the most delightful personality, too! You're intelligent, sociable, hand-tamed, sensitive, and affectionate. You've been your dear Mom's best buddy through the ups and downs and changes in her life. She says you are ".. the bird love of my life, even if he does destroy my lampshades. I don't know what I'd do without him." You and she love each other so very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Rembrandt, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mom and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, and maybe even another lampshade to work on!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Spanky, on being POTD! You are so beautiful and a true BFF to your Mommy! (Bless your heart!) We birds! You're full of fun and your face in the photo with the lampshade is priceless! You know Mommy will buy another one for you to destroy because, hey, that's her job! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546