Thread: Beautiful Shadow!

Beautiful Shadow!

Dearest Shadow, what a gorgeous lady you are! You are absolutely stunning, with that beautiful brown tabby fur with hints of white that looks so soft, and that sweet face with those interesting whiskers in different arrangements of black and white and those lovely golden eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are adorable in each of them. I wish I could reach through the screen and over the ocean to Gärtringen, Baden-Württemberg in Germany to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved young friend Manuel will pet you for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You and your dear Manuel have a regular routine: he feeds you in the morning before school and again in the evening. You're very social and prefer dining with your human family. You are a big and strong cat, very nice. You and Manuel are great friends, each of you just as you are. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Shadow, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear young friend Manuel and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 03-27-2019 at 09:58 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Guten Tag, liebe Shadow! Du bist eine wunderschoene, gestreifte Katze.
    Dear Shadow, what a beautiful tabby girl you are. Your coat with those classic stripes looks so soft, and your face with those golden eyes and the bi-colored whiskers is adorable.
    Your gorgeous picture shows how strong, big and healthy you are.
    Like most kitties, you prefer a routine, especially when it comes to eating. However, since you are a social girl, you like to have your meals with your family.
    You and your human brother are friends for life, each one being their own special self.
    Shadow, you are a precious kitty, and I wish you, Manuel and the rest of your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Beautiful Shadow!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Guten Tag, Shadow in Germany! You are a lovely tabby cat! I like your markings and your whiskers! Happy Cat of the Day to Shadow!

Looking good Shadow! Congrats on your COTD!