Hi Abby! Happy Dog of the Day!

I have a feeling we may be missing a pic or two, but from what I can see in that bottom shot, you're one adorable, pawsitively precious pup! You may be a wee one, but when it comes to spunk and heart you're a giant among canines! Good for you (and your brother), protecting your human, your home and hearth with such devotion! And when it come times for some cuddles and kisses, you're right there, giving as good as you get! How very lucky your mom/dad is, having a furkid as beautiful, as personality packed, as loyal and loving as you, Abby! You're the best, just as special as can be, a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration...managing the household, hehe; munching on bbq chips and cheese; cuddling with your doggie brother Rocko and your human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, adorable Abby, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear fur brother, too!

Abby kisses!!!