Thread: Marvelous Mercy!

Marvelous Mercy!

Hi Mercy! Happy Pet of the Day!
    ;
    What a gorgeous Citrus Tiger Beardie you are, Mercy! Your photos are beyond heart-melting! And more impressive still, you're even more beautiful on the inside; such a gentle and loving soul! Animals have such an amazing ability to help heal a wounded spirit, a broken heart, and in you your mom/dad has been blessed with the best ESA a human could ever hope for! The peace and comfort you bring to her/his days is truly a priceless gift! I think your human's Grandpa would agree! You truly are one EXTRA special girl, Mercy, heaven sent, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, learning of the very special bond you and your human share, seeing your heart-melting photos has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...spending special time with your mom/dad, being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love to you, precious Mercy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mercy

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 78
Size:  12.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What beautiful markings but the best thing is
    you help your person heal from some big losses.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Mercy, you are stunning! What an adorable Bearded Dragon you are, such a pretty Citrus Tiger girl. You're so cute in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. I especially love that one of you standing looking out the window!

And what a precious gift you are to your dear person! She/he was heartbroken after the deaths of her beloved grandfather and dog. You have helped greatly to comfort her and bring joy back into her life. You are very gentle and loving, and you like to lay on people and give little kisses. You both love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mercy, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 03-23-2019 at 08:37 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Bearded Dragon you are, Marvelous Mercy.
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Mercy is a beautiful dragon, we are so grateful she has been there for you. I am certain she has been happy that you are there to care for her too. I remember when my Grandpa passed and it was the first time I had lost a loved one. I will never forget the grief and confusion, it was surreal. I can certainly relate to how devastating that is. Now you have Mercy, you will love and support one another, beautiful!! What a good sport your little dragon is too, she most certainly trusts you very much. Such a looker too👍🏿😍 Mercy is an awsome POTD and I hope you both had an excellent day together❤️

Congratulations, Mercy, on being POTD! You are so cute and fascinating! (We just the photo of you standing at the window!) We are so glad you have such a loving home and fun life! Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe, and *cozy* life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net