Thread: Sweet Senior Jasper a.k.a. Jazzy

Sweet Senior Jasper a.k.a. Jazzy

I so like your nickname, Jazzy - it suits your quirky, silly nature better than the placid stone name Jasper! What a beauty you are with your tortoiseshell and white coat, always unique and nt to be duplicated. How nice you are still ruling the roost at 17, and you do not look your age one bit. We are so glad you have Brody to cuddle with, and humans over which to rule. Congratulations again, cutie - you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Jasper, a.k.a. Jazzy, you are beautiful! What a gorgeous dilute-calico lady you are! My sister's cat Landry also has that coloring. I think she's the only one I'd ever seen, before meeting you today! That colorful fur looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute pink nose and those lovely big pale-green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! So nice to see you cuddling up there with your kitty pal Brody (maybe we'll meet her one day as COTD?!). And you look so nice and cozy nearly covered up in that blanket. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Pennsylvania to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are a mature lady of seventeen years, ruling your home (as you should). You were diagnosed early with several infections, but thanks to excellent vet care and home care, you recovered (though with brain and nerve damage, of which you're unaware). You make your dear Purrrsons smile with your antics and energy. You crawl into the opening in the back of the couch and get stuck, and you waddle when you walk. Please don't pull plugs out of electrical outlets! That could cause all kinds of serious problems. (Maybe your Purrrsons could get some child-proof covers or something like that for them?) You are very affectionate, at your dear Purrrson's side constantly and loving to be carried like a baby (i.e., human kitten). You only sleep if your Purrrson wraps his/her arms around you like a teddy bear. You and Brody and she/he all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jasper, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Brody and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Jasper, what a beautiful tortie girl you are. Your beautifully colored coat looks so soft, and your face is adorable.
    Even though as a kitten, you had almost used up all of your nine lives, you recovered, and you grew into a beautiful lady.
    Your physical restraints are not slowing you down, quite the opposite.
    Even after all those years, you still rule the roost, and occasionally, you still get into trouble. You pull plugs out of outlets (my heart almost stopped reading that!), and you get stuck in the hole in the back of the couch.
    Jasper, aka Jazzy, you are a precious senior kitty, and I wish you, Brody and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

What a beautiful dilute Calico you are, Jasper! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    What?? Did I hear right, darling Jasper is COTD? Well that is just perfect indeed. We could not imagine a more lovely old cat, rocking the world with her excellence. Cheers to Jasper, such a beauty indeed😻

Blog Entries
    P.s. Jasper Jasperson from Jasperland, Jasper is the Jasperyist cat on the land, oh Jasperman, little Jasperman, Jasper is the best and sweeteetest cat in the land. It really sound sounds good when sung to the tune of Mr. Shadow man 💕😍😻

Blog Entries
    My Jasper was transgendered, much love to Jazz😻

What a beautiful kitty you are, Jasper! And Brody is too! Happy Cats of the Day!

Jasper

Dearest Jasper,

You are the purrfect kitty for your family, Jasper! You light up their lives.
    You are lucky enough to share a home with your sister Brody, which I’m sure adds some extra fun to your life
    The purrrsonality trains you have are so cute, they make you who you are! Your wonderfully sweet self ❤️
    I love your beautiful multi colored coat! Your are gorgeous, sweet Jasper, or Jazzy for short! 😊
    You deserve the best, Jasper. Wishing you many more years with your family! Lots of love 💕

Congratulations Jazzy on your COTD!