Thread: Tommy the Terrific Tabby!

Tommy the Terrific Tabby!

Dearest Tommy, what a sweet, beautiful young man you are! That grey-brown tabby patterned fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with that cute brown "mustache" and those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You're absolutely precious in all those shots, showing many different positions in which you relax. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Hanover, Lower Saxony in Germany to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved young special friend will pet you for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You joined your family when you were just seven weeks old! Now you are a growing boy, nine months old, and you make your dear young friend smile with all your antics and energy. You have a great time playing together, don't you! You jump through doors and run into walls. In the mornings, you two often play so long, he/she is almost late for school. You enjoy watching TV, especially wrestling. You're very loud, and when she/he goes to bed, you sit in front of the bedroom door and shout. You two love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tommy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear young friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Tommy is so cute and playful! It is no wonder that you love Tommy so much and he you😻 I am sure you two will have many more happy, fun years to come. Happy COTD to dear Tommy!!

Dear Tommy, what a beautiful boy you are. Your silver coat looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face.
    You are posing perfectly for all those great pictures!
    I'm glad that you got the trade a life on the farm for a safe indoor home.
    As you are still growing, the "kitten crazies" are a daily occurrence. You're running into walls and jump through doors. But you also love play time with your human, especially in the morning, so they are almost too late for school.
    And, of course, you don't like closed doors. When your person goes to bed, you will scream in front of the door until you are all worn out, and you go to sleep yourself.
    Tommy, you are a perfect kitten about to grow into a perfect cat!
    I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations handsome Tommy on being chosen Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Tommy in Germany! You are a very handsome young tabby cat! I smiled as I read about how cute and playful you are Happy Cat of the Day!

Happy Cat of the Day Tommy! you're still a kitten, but off to a rip-roaring start!