Thread: Fantastic Frosty Frozen Kitten!

Fantastic Frosty Frozen Kitten!

What an amazing story of survival you have, Frosty! And with your willingness to wear fancy dresses - it is so sweet you find them comforting - you are our St. Patrick's Day Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate. What nice outfits your momma has for you, some of us humans coulld only wish to be half a stylish! It must have been so scary when you could barely breathe, but we are glad you people, and their veterinarians - figured out about that nasty parasite and were able to save your life! Congratulations again, Frosty - you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Dear Frosty, what a beautiful tabby girl you are. You look so soft, and your face is too adorable.
    You are so gorgeous in your dresses which also serve the important purpose to make you feel safe and warm (on your terms, of course!)
    Thanks to your unwavering will to live, and your human's perseverance and love, you lived through this horrible ordeal. And lets not forget the veterinarian's knowledge and quick thinking who ultimately got you on the road to recovery.
    Frosty, you are indeed a miraculous kitty, and I wish you, your kitty siblings and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Frosty, you are adorable! What a beautiful, precious, gorgeous young lady you are, all dressed up for St. Patrick's Day, then for your Hawaiian holiday, and then for a cold winter's day. You are so cute in all those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. Your orange tabby and white fur is so pretty and looks so soft.. My orange-tabby-and-white girl Sparkler says "Hello, Meow!" I wish I could reach through the screen and over the big lake to Wisconsin to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what an amazing story of rescue and devoted care and survival and welcome and love you have to tell! You were found as a tiny kitten, frozen, thought dead at first but barely alive. Your rescuer James brought you to your dear Purrrent-to-be, who gave you extraordinary care and love and got you the expert veterinary care you needed so badly. You wound up in Urgent Care and then an ICU. lt turned out that you had an extremely rare, nasty parasite called strongyloides. Once this was diagnosed and treatment begun, you started to respond positively and recover. We are so grateful for this and for you and all the people who worked so hard and fought so hard for you to get through this!

Now you are a strong, healthy, beautiful girl! You wear clothes not just to be stylish but as a form of security and to keep warm. That day in the ICU, you told your dear person that you were not ready to die, and he/she fought for you every step of the way. Now you have your own Facebook page and Twitter account. And you are able to help other kitties in need because of your story. You and your dear Purrrsons love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share, and what a wonderful gift you give to so many other kitties!

Congratulations, darling Frosty, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and and kitty housemates and all your world-wide fans are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 03-17-2019 at 07:20 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    We just hate that dear Frosty had to go through all that pain and one ordeal after another! So very happy to celebrate Frosty and all of the very loving peeps that helped her all along the way. Frosty has so much to offer, and is paying it forward in spades! This is the very best life affirming story and reading about her today brought much needed joy to this weary soul, THANKS! We sure love our COTD, Frosty is a rock star. The pics of her in those outfits are priceless and charming, unbearably cute😻

Congratulations Fantastic Frosty, on being St Patrick's Day Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Concatulations dearest Frosty on being chosen COTD. Enjoy your warm home with your loving purrents.

Congrats Frosty for Cat of the Day! Wow, talk about a survivor, to have survived a true horror story

Congratulations on being honored as Cat of the Day, Frosty - you REALLY deserve to be honoured!

I am SO glad you were found by people who knew exatcly what to do to help you survive, bringing you to a kitty hospital where they gave you oxygen for your breathing problems, and thawed you out. You even had a nasty parasite that they also treated, and you responded positive to that... thank God! And I'm so glad you didn't lose your eye sight.

In spite of your horrible beginning, almost freezing to death, you have grown into such a pretty girl and you look adorable in all of your outfits, but if you don't feel like wearing them, you remove them.

You now live with a family who love you to bits, they will make sure you never ever freeze again, I'm sure. Enjoy a day of celebration, treats and lots of love and cuddles. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, Frosty!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.