Thread: Sweet Ralph!

Sweet Ralph!

This is Ralph, he is very nearly two years old. He loves to pose for the camera, and is very playful. He loves chasing lasers and going crazy with the teddies we have for him. We have a new baby and he shows so much love to him it make us smile. He's full of beans and equally full of love.

Ralph is our second cat. He plays meerkats for his treats, getting up so he is sitting on his back paws. He loves to curl up on us especially in the winter. He loves to chase things on the tele too. He's a loving but crazy cat. And we all love him very much.
    Hello, Ralph in England! Happy Cat of the Day, cutie!

What a gorgeous orange and white kitty you are! Your ginger tabby and white fur looks so soft to pet! You were a darling little one, and now you are a sweet big guy!

You are a playful guy, too- chasing lasers or images on television, playing with teddies, and requesting treats! Then it is time to snuggle with your family, or show love to your new brother! PURR-fect! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Ralph!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 03-13-2019 at 08:36 PM.

Dearest Ralph, you are sweet and adorable indeed! What a beautiful Ginger Tabby guy you are, with that soft-looking orange and white fur in such an interesting pattern, and that sweet face with the cute little orange half-mustache and goatee and the lovely big golden-orange eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! What an utterly sweet and adorable kitten you were, growing into the sweet and adorable young man you are now! You look like you're smiling (and you probably are) in that middle picture, and I love your cute pink paw pads. And in those shots of you showing your tummy, are you looking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Sheffield, England to rub it (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you, and if you're the second cat, pet the first cat and rub his/her tum too (only if desired, of course). I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both and rub the appropriate tummies for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are full of energy and love, and you make your dear people smile with your antics. You love to pose for photos and chase lasers and go crazy with your special teddies. I'd love to see you sitting up, playing meerkat for treats! You are also very affectionate and love to curl up on your dear Purrrents, especially in winter. And you are full of so much love for the new "baby" (or, human kitten!), too. You and all your family members love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ralph, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends, all species, all ages, are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Ralph is impossibly adorable, those pics made my day😻 Of course the smiling Ralph is over the top cute! Huge shout out and a parade for dear Ralph💕

What a handsome Ginger and White Tabby kitty you are Ralph. Congratulation on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations Ralph, for making Cat of the Day! Living the High life!!