Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Never Enough of Pantera

Life goes on; even though I've been absent around here, Pantera and Pimenta are still healthy, happy, and very rambunctious. And Pantera still calls the shots, as if there were any doubt

The difference between artificial and natural lighting is enormous: the first photo was taken at night. This second photo accurately shows Pantera's true color (she actually has green eyes, with no yellow )

Before and After photos are great. First pic is her at a mere 14-15 weeks old, and now at three and a half years: this one shows that some things will never change, one of which is Pantera's personality and her knack for intimidation

Gorgeous shots of dear Ms. Pantera, too! Thanks again, Lucho!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I just saw Pantera's photo on the other thread. I'm becoming a fan. How old is she?

Quote Originally Posted by Memaw23 View Post
    I just saw Pantera's photo on the other thread. I'm becoming a fan. How old is she?
    Wow, I've been away from this site for too long. Apologies to all for going MIA. Pantera just had her fourth birthday

Like Isaid in the previous post, Apologies to all for disappearing again. Real Life has that effect

It's that time of the year again: Pantera had her birthday this last weekend. Four years!! To celebrate, we organized a barbeque. While we weren't able to give her what she really likes- turkey, duck, and the like- Pantera ate a good amount of chicken, pork filet, and lots of beef. Needless to say, she definitely enjoyed the day. Of course Pimenta also had a very good time.

Happy Fourth Birthday Pantera

Beautiful!

Happy Birthday #4, Pantera!!!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery