Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Never Enough of Pantera

I don't have as much time to post as I did before, but I do what I can. Here's a couple of recent pics of Pantera. At 14 months she's still a kitten, and still growing

Thanks to everyone for the comments

She is getting so tall!
    I've Been Frosted

AWWWWWwwwwwww!! So long and tall! She keeps getting more gorgeous than ever.

Thanks, Lucho and Pantera!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

4. Shes going to be one those lanky kitties that you can turn into a scarf if you were to wrap her around your shoulders

Quote Originally Posted by Vette View Post
    Shes going to be one those lanky kitties that you can turn into a scarf if you were to wrap her around your shoulders
    Surprisingly, Pantera kept growing well past 12 months. Instead of getting long and lanky she filled out- instead being built like a basketball player she's built like a rugbier. At 5kg (11 lbs.) she weighs as much as the male cats around here, and is more muscular than many of them

Apologies to everyone at this site. I disappeared because my life changed. In a good sense, of course. I moved to another part of town, and sorting out the change in residence, adapting work, and paying off the move all took more time than expected. On a positive note, Pantera likes the new place, esp. the veranda.

My my, how time flies. Soon, the first week of April,Pantera will complete two years of age Naturally, there will be a celebration: a barbeque with different types of meat for Pantera to savor

Pantera was already something else at 14 months

lazy summer days...

One of the most recent photos, taken about two weeks ago. In just a couple of weeks she'll complete two years of age. Wow

Pantera, you are gorgeous. You are all grown up now.
    I hope you'll enjoy your barbecue.
    I am glad the move went well, and that everybody is enjoying the new home!
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Pantera, you are gorgeous! How nice to see you again, and how nice that you are enjoying your new home.

Looking forward to learning all about your birthday celebrations next month!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

Not the best quality photo- it's a little blurry- but it shows that Pantera is still a camera ham

AWWwwwwww! Beautiful!!!

Death thought about it.

Even with the lockdown things are busy here. Even so, here's a new photo of Pantera, taken a couple of days ago

Pantera is so gorgeous!
    I envy those creatures, not knowing anything about our worries, just here to please us and sleep and eat and play.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

She has such pretty expressive eyes!

Her green eyes are stunning and her black coat so shiny! She really has grown into a beauty! I'm so glad she likes her new home.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Her green eyes are stunning and her black coat so shiny! She really has grown into a beauty! I'm so glad she likes her new home.
    Thanks Pantera knows how to use her look to communicate without uttering a sound (so when she does speak, it really gets attention )