Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Never Enough of Pantera

1. Quote Originally Posted by Lucho View Post
    Surprisingly, Pantera kept growing well past 12 months. Instead of getting long and lanky she filled out- instead being built like a basketball player she's built like a rugbier. At 5kg (11 lbs.) she weighs as much as the male cats around here, and is more muscular than many of them

Apologies to everyone at this site. I disappeared because my life changed. In a good sense, of course. I moved to another part of town, and sorting out the change in residence, adapting work, and paying off the move all took more time than expected. On a positive note, Pantera likes the new place, esp. the veranda.
    Isnt it weird how they can surprise us in so many ways i thought my late cat would turn out like yours,, fill out an be muscular an what not but no... she stayed small an lanky like a basketball player build. though youd never know it by looking at her but once i picked her up she sprawled out like a slinky an became 3times longer than her appearance let on LOL

all the photos are fanatic of her! shes turned into such a young lady
    congratulations on the move an positive change in both your lives
    Last edited by Vette; 04-21-2020 at 06:29 PM.

Pantera, you are absolutely stunning! So nice to see you again. You're gorgeous with that sleek, shiny black fur and those lovely big golden-green eyes!

Congratulations on the move and all the positive changes in your lives!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Been busy with Real Life, but some things never change: Pantera is still the boss

Lazy afternoons, birdwatching. Pantera's fur is beginning to get bleached out like a surfer. When this happens you can see very faint "ghost tabby" striping in full daylight

Just an update: Pantera continues to train Pimenta like a drill sergeant, and generally never lets the little one forget who's in charge.

Outside of that, the two girls seem to be finally free of the parasite infestation that both of them had. Pantera lost nearly a full kilogram, more than 20% of her body weight. The cure took multiple treatments. Now slimmer, Pantera looks like when she was much younger, and acts like a kitten too. Pimenta is a little afraid of Pantera's playful moods

My how time flies, and how things change... Here's an interesting before and after: Pantera at five months, and now two years later. What a difference

AWWWwwwww! So beautiful!!!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

Pantera loves the new apartment- having completed the first year here, she likes it better than the old apartment, with one exception: Pantera has a clear preference for colder twemperatures.
    While Pimenta seems largely indifferent to the heat, Pantera is not a fan

AWWWWWwwwww! So beautiful! Both your girls are so beautiful!

Death thought about it.

8. So pretty an also very photogenic

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    AWWWWWwwwww! So beautiful! Both your girls are so beautiful!

Pantera & Pimenta: MEOW PURRRRR

Quote Originally Posted by Vette View Post
    So pretty an also very photogenic
    It sure makes my job easier :

Pantera has not been happy about the weather; she's counting the days for summer to end, with nearly every day reaching or passing 38°C (or over 100°F). On the days that the temperature drops to something more reasonable (esp. at night) Pantera reverts to playing like a kitten; nonstop running, jumping, and tossing Pimenta around like a ragdoll

AWWWWWwwwwwww! again! Pantera, you're absolutely gorgeous, too!

And again, great photos and thank you, Lucho, and how could you miss with another perfect model?!!!

Death thought about it.

12. Photogenic pets do indeed make it so much easier to get pictures of
    my dog will still pose for me even when i didnt bring the camera on our walk LOL

sounds like shes feeling her oats all the more after the parasites have been ridden of

Real Life has yet again conspired to keep me from posting but I'm here with a post to make up for it. Last weekend was Pantera's third birthday. Three years already! To celebrate we had a barbeque in her honor. This was partly based on experience that, outside of tuna Pantera doesn't seem to like fish all that much. What she really likes is red meat and turkey. At the last BBQ that I did, Pantera stopped accepting chicken after she tried the turkey. Pimenta saw this, and imitated Pantera, proof that both of them can taste the difference between chicken and turkey (cooked over a fire, a inner piece without any real seasoning). With pork, Pantera only accepts filet mignon, and has never liked porkchops, bacon, or ham. The girl's got expensive tastes. The main attraction was the beef: Pantera adores beef in the same way the cats supposedly love fish

Satisfied from eating pork filet, beef, and poultry Pantera was wound up like a child hopped up on a sugar rush. Pimenta was also wound up, but she kept more to the sidelines: she's still afraid of Pantera's playful moods (not without cause...). All in all, an enjoyable birthday celebration for Pantera

Happy third birthday, gorgeous Pantera!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Looking gorgeous as ever, happy purrthday, Pantera!
    I've Been Frosted